Project Engineer (Code 003)
Job Location: Pune
Experience: 4 Years
Educational Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical, electrical, Instrumentation or electronics Engineering.
- Designs and configures technically complex building control systems as defined by the contract documents. Creates flow diagrams, sequence of operations, and bill of material, network layouts and electrical schematics as required.
- Develops and tests software programs necessary to operate the system per the intent of the project requirements.
- Coordinates the creation of necessary drawings and equipment schedules for submittals and installation.
- Selects, orders, and tracks the delivery of materials for assigned projects. Coordinates factory-mounting processes to meet factory and project schedule.
- Assists in the loading and commissioning of all system and network-level controllers as required.
- Assists in validation of complete system functionality and troubleshoots problems with subcontractors and other trades to ensure proper operation.
- Provides field change information to the project team for the creation of as-built drawings and software.
- Keeps management informed of job progress and issues.
- Assists in performing site-specific training for owner/operator on the total building control system.
- Participates in release meeting with project field team. Performs value engineering to provide cost effective results while maintaining customer satisfaction.
- Adheres to safety and quality standards. High degree of regard to employee and subcontractor safety.
- Handles multiple sites.
- Knowledge of the control systems and HVAC industry.
- Knowledge of Home Automation Systems.
- Understanding of BacNet, LON and other similar protocols.
- Understanding of KNX Protocol and Programming
- Ability to deliver under pressure
Kindly send your resume firstname.lastname@example.org giving position code in the subject field.