Jr. Project Engineer (Code 004)
Job location: Pune
Experience Required: 1 year
Educational qualification: Bachelor’s Degree or Engineering Diploma in Electrical or Instrumentation or electronics.
- Report to Project Engineer.
- Handle the project execution on sites.
- Prepare the schedule for project execution.
- Understand the BoQ for the given project and plan material requirement on site.
- Plan manpower requirement.
- Coordinate with the contractors and supervise them to complete the project on time.
- Prepare and update project progress report.
Knowledge of electrical conduiting and cabling, CCTV System, Access Control System. Computer skills required in use of Excell, Word, Outlook, Project Management, AutoCAD.
- A team player & an initiator
- Ability to deliver under pressure
Kindly send your resume email@example.com giving position code in the subject field.